"I feel your pain"
As a 15 year liveaboard, Mike Hollywood knows what it’s like to continually throw money down a hole in the ocean. Mike’s been through it all: insurance, damage, repairs and upkeep.
Mike’s goal to make the survey process as painless as possible for boat owners, so you can get back to enjoying your boat as intended.
Holland College Marine Institute
Summerside PEI - 1996
Transport Canada-Accredited / Chief Mate Near Coastal 3000T / Endorsement
Other Credentials and Training:
- Ship Construction and Stability
- General Ship Knowledge
- MED STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats
- MED STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- GMDSS Restricted Operator Certificate - Marine Commercial
- Electronic Chart Display and Information System (ECDIS)
- Marine Advanced First Aid
- Electronic Positioning System
- SEN at the Operational Level
- Chart work and Pilotage
- Navigation Safety
25 Year Canadian Navy Lt(N) ret.
Canadian Forces Auxiliary Fleet Safety Officer / Inspections of Floating Platforms & Fleet Auxiliary Vessels
Ruskin Marine Construction - CFB Esquimalt
Defense Construction - CFB Esquimalt
Survey / Navigation Plan Jetty Components
For 15 years Mike, has maintained his live aboard, ‘Dark Princess’, a 50' pleasure sailboat. Has enjoyed sailing up and down the Pacific Northwest when time and weather allows.