"I feel your pain"
As a 15 year liveaboard, Mike Hollywood knows what it’s like to continually throw money down a hole in the ocean. Mike’s been through it all: insurance, damage, repairs and upkeep.
Mike’s goal to make the survey process as painless as possible for boat owners, so you can get back to enjoying your boat as intended.
Holland Collage Marine Institute
Summerside PEI - 1996
Transport Canada-Accredited / Chief Mate Near Coastal 3000T Watch Keeping Mate
Other Credentials and Training:
- Ship Construction and Stability, Level 4
- General Ship Knowledge, Level 3
- MED STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats
- MED STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
- GMDSS Restricted Operator Certificate - Marine Commercial
- Electronic Chart Display and Information System (ECDIS)
- Marine Advanced First Aid
- Communications, Level 1 & 2
- Meteorology, Level 1
- Cargo, Level 2
- Electronic Positioning System (Former SEN Level 1A)
- SEN at the Operational Level (Former SEN, Level 1B)
- Chart work and Pilotage
- Navigation Safety, Level 1 and Orals Preparation
25 Year Canadian Navy Lt(N) ret.
15 years Live aboard – Pleasure SV- ‘Dark Princess’ 50 LOA – sailing up / down the Pacific N.W.